Achieving Weight Loss With Mind Power Techniques


Can Weight Loss be achieved with Mind Power Techniques?

Contrary to what most people would think, mind power techniques, rather than the weight loss tactics, are the key success factor behind any weight loss endeavor.

On reaching middle age I was greatly shocked when I notice a series of dramatic physical changes: Noticing expanding belly, uncontrollable weight gain, lower metabolism rate, lower energy level and deteriorating sleep quality.

Having spent so much financially, in the last few years on new work pants due to my uncontrollable weight gain, I realized enough is enough. I was then determined to regain the athletic body and health that I used to have, and mapped out a personal weight control plan.

weight loss recipes, diets for weight loss, quick weight loss,

Ordinary Weight Loss Plan with A Focus On Mind Power Technique.

I know the key success factor in any proven weight-loss techniques is about execution. When it comes to executing the plan, mind power techniques plays a critical role. Effective as it is, my weight control plan does comprised of only simple Exercise and Diet without drugs at all.

There is nothing new about what I do to achieve weight loss. It is just a simple concept in which you burn more energy on a daily basis, and take in less, and you will have a net loss of energy each day. Do it consistently and it is only a matter of time that the ideal weight will be achieved. The key element is in how I can motivate myself to put the plans into action on a daily basis. The secret however, is in using Mind Power Techniques.

How Does It Works In Weight Loss?

Our mind directs all the activities that our body undertakes. All the right equipments present, all the knowledge, and even with a qualified coach, nothing much can be achieved if the mind is not willing.

To apply the technique in weight loss, I have to condition my mind to inculcate these weight control activities to become daily lifestyle habits. When a habit is formed, we can perform the activity everyday without much energy. It is almost effortless.

Psychologists have established that it takes at least 21 days of repetitive daily workout to form a habit. Doing any activity for 21 days without failing is a big task, if the activity is unpleasant to the mind. On the contrary, habit is very easy to form when the activity is enjoyable!

After two months of following through this simple and effective plan, my weight reduced from 78 kilograms to 70 kilograms, and my waistline from 34 inch to 29 inch.

14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Macro-patterning And Interval Sequencing Program

Fat Loss 4 Idiots

PaleoBurn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Weight Loss Diet Plan
Support by CB Engine